ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AS OF NOON TODAY 10-12-2013
(but you can still register in-person at the event)
YOU MUST SIGN THE WAIVER IN-PERSON OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED A PARTICIPANT.
If you plan to sign up in person, we will have paper copies of the waiver to sign at our first stop:
The Flying Saucer, 111 East 3rd Street Fort Worth, TX 76102
See the Itinerary page for all location details.
PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF! This means ALL ZOMBIES MUST ACT RESPONSIBLY!
* We will want to be safe in traffic situations. Do obey traffic laws. Don’t block traffic! Police might interfere and make us disperse. Go when the light says go, stop when it says stop. When crossing, it’s OK to “break character” and cross quickly. Blocking traffic is a crime and anyone doing so could be arrested.
* Leering is perfect, threatening is assault. If there are pedestrians that you wish to creep-out, rushing them may get you arrested. Just leer and sneer and lick your chops…don’t invade their personal space. Do not harass anyone who isn’t getting a kick out of the experience! Not everyone will know what’s going on, or find it as amusing as we will.
* AVOID CONFRONTATIONS!! DO NOT TOUCH OTHERS!!! Do not impede sales at any business en route. By all means stare hungrily at people inside of shops and restaurants, but please don’t leave bloody hand prints on their windows! Do find Zombie friendly businesses. If you know anyone along any of the Zombie walk route, make it known, so that we can give them some extra attention.
* No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. The Fort Worth Zombie Crawl is something we would like to do every year and we want to leave a positive impression. Let’s put on a good show! Remember, the media will be watching us and this event could get worldwide news coverage.
* If you swarm cars, make sure they are parked cars. The quickest way to piss off the cops and to destroy our chances for a next year’s event will be to interfere with traffic or to cause any kind of damage to business or personal property. Be cool, be scary, but don’t screw with non-participants except to snarl and move on.
* please try to not walk to your cars alone at the end of the night-you are a walking target being one lone zombie. You will much less be harassed if you have at least one other zombie with you at all times.
* Please don’t use fake blood on anything but yourself while on the walk. It stains. Bring towels for the seats of your cars as well and let your costume dry at least 1 full night ahead of time. (I will post more tips like these at a later date)
* The way we deal with the police of security is to politely and out of character tell them we are simply walking through. Comply with whatever they ask… they cannot control the way you walk when you walk away, right? We are just walking down the sidewalk.
* This thing is going to be pure fun, to watch, to film but most of all…to be part of…
FORT WORTH ZOMBIE CRAWL Waiver of Liability: I wish to participate in the 2013 Fort Worth Zombie Crawl (Event). I understand the acceptance of the waiver is required to participate. I am at least 21 years of age. I further understand I am solely responsible for my health and safety, and I acknowledge that I am physically capable of participating in this event. I agree to abide by any decision of the Event officials relative to my ability to complete this Event safely. If I injure or am injured as a participant in the Event, I agree to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless the officers and representatives of the Fort Worth Zombie Crawl and any of its Sponsors or Affiliates.
By typing your First Name, Last Name, and Initials below you will have agreed to the above terms and completed registration for the FORT WORTH ZOMBIE CRAWL Event on October 12th 2013.